We would like to present you with the few established rules of conduct regarding our event:
- Please refrain from any unauthorized physical contact with our staff members. Hugging, glomping, tackling and similar actions will be considered a violation of personal space to our maids and butlers. We kindly ask you to try your best at upholding the atmosphere which we’ve worked very hard to create for our customers.
- If you would like to shake hands with your maid/butler, make hearts with them for photography’s sake, or have other requests of which you are unsure would be allowed, please do not hesitate to contact the Head Maid or the maîtresse d’ to ask for permission.
- No personal photography is allowed. Documentation of the event will be provided by O-taku Lounge, and the pictures will be available for viewing after the event. Our maîtresse d’ will also have an Instamatic camera on hand, with which to provide immediate photo service for $2 each to reimburse the price of the film.
- Please refrain from asking our maids or butlers for their real names or personal information. If they are uncomfortable with a question, please do not insist an answer.
Conversely, here is a list of activities that we both approve and encourage for your enjoyment:
- Your server may wish to sit and talk with you for a while; in this case we encourage you to allow them to join your table for a few minutes.
- Maids and butlers also like to play games when they are not serving - challenge your server to a quick round of jan-ken-pon or a word association game. We will also have simple gaming props on site.
- If you are unsure if something is allowed, feel free to ask! While we would like to maintain the above rules for the everyone’s enjoyment, a simple inquiry goes a long way. We will never refuse to at least hear out a request.
Thank you for allowing us the pleasure of serving you. We appreciate your kindness and patience, and are looking forward to your visit!